Broad involvement and support of young people in scientific activities
At present, the branch has a total of 72 students attached to qualified professors and teachers in order to conduct research in the circles of departments. (In the future, as a first step in the formation of the list of “talented students”). Their scientific topics are considered at the meeting of the department, and the following system of involvement in research is formed:
– Ensuring the active participation of talented students in the State Scholarship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the State Scholarship Competition, Science Olympiads and other competitions;
– Conducting annual conferences of students on the results of annual research work, involvement in scientific circles, scientific and creative clubs, design bureaus;
-Support the publication of the results of scientific work of gifted students in scientific journals, collections.
In order to attract talented students to research work in the branch, “Modern Mathematics”, “Young Economists”, “Future Researchers”, “Computer Literacy”, “Future Auditors”, “Public Speaking”, “School of Journalism”, “Russian Linguists” yazik ”,“ Scientific Research ”,“ Change Makers ”,“ Robototechnika ”. In the clubs, students are preparing for the Olympiad in lectures and specialties on the basis of their research topics.
Data on students engaged in research were formed. Scientific articles of more than 20 students under the guidance of professors and teachers have been published. MUSTAFAQULOVA UMIDA, Winner of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Scientific-Practical Competition “The Best Researcher” held for 5 months;
-The number of students with a certificate of knowledge and proficiency in foreign languages IELTS 7 and above – 6, CEFR B2 degree – – 6.
Scientific research for the region, the implementation of scientific analytical results, the formation of innovative infrastructure of science
4 innovation groups worked in 4 specialty departments of the branch. These innovative groups are working with 16 companies and institutions.
The Intellectual Property Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan received 1 patent for invention, 2 copyright certificates, prepared documents for obtaining a copyright certificate for 2 developments and submitted them to the Intellectual Property Agency under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In 2021, scientific and technical projects were prepared and submitted to the competition by professors and teachers of the branch. In particular: ” Creation of an electronic system (platform) aimed at providing methodological assistance to schools in Nurabad, Pakhtachi, Narpay, Kattakurgan and Ishtikhon districts of Samarkand region” project manager: Sh. Urakov 0.45 billion soums, Project Manager “ Remote Sensing of Reservoirs Using Medium-Accuracy Satellite Images ” : XERakhmanov 1.0 billion soums project manager: SMElmonov 0.7 billion soums.
Work on access to higher education institutions in the national rankings and international rankings
There are 52 professors and teachers in the branch, 12 of them have scientific degrees (4 doctors, 2 candidates of sciences, 7 doctors of philosophy), 38 assistants and trainee teachers, the scientific potential is 22%. .
In 2021, 1 monograph, 57 scientific articles and theses were published. In particular, 18 scientific articles were published in foreign journals (2 in Scopus-based journals). As a result of research work, 1 textbook was published in the reporting year.
SCIENTIFIC DEVELOPMENTS AND THEIR INTRODUCTION
-Scientific research projects
In 2021, the following scientific and technical projects were prepared and submitted to the competition by professors and teachers of the branch. In particular: ” Creation of an electronic system (platform) aimed at providing methodological assistance to schools in Nurabad, Pakhtachi, Narpay, Kattakurgan and Ishtikhon districts of Samarkand region” project manager: Sh. Urakov 0.45 billion soums, Project Manager ” Remote monitoring of reservoirs using medium-resolution satellite imagery”: XERakhmanov 1.0 billion soums Project leader: SMElmonov 0.7 billion soums.
-Patents, certificates and licenses
1.S.Elmonov et al. Drum to remove fibrous materials from the surface of the saw cylinder and direct it in the cleaners // Patent IAP 06415 Bul. 26.02.2021.
2.APMavlyanov, SMElmonov et al. The program of selection of optimal modes of the sinking mechanism in weaving. Computer Certificate of the Intellectual Property Agency under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, DGU 12934, 05.11.2021.
3.I.Madatov and others Blended learning program. Computer Certificate of the Intellectual Property Agency under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, DGU 12908, 04.11.2021.
4. Documents for the project “100 ideas for Uzbekistan” by J.Shodmonov, B.Bozorov, O.Sagdullayev on “Remote control of reservoirs” were submitted to the Patent.
5. The project of J.Shodmonov, O.Sagdullayev “Portfolio of professors and teachers” has been patented and submitted to the relevant authorities.
It is planned to strengthen innovative cooperation with direct production enterprises in the branch, to work on their problems.
Within the framework of corporate cooperation for 2021-2025, the creation of an electronic system aimed at providing methodological assistance to schools in Nurabad, Pakhtachi, Narpay, Kattakurgan and Ishtikhan districts of Samarkand region and remote sensing of reservoirs using medium-resolution satellite imagery monitoring is underway.
J.Shodmonov participated in the Republican (final) stage on “Remote control of reservoirs” in the project “100 ideas for Uzbekistan” on December 17-18, 2021 and was awarded a Diploma.
Sh. Urakov – Secretary of the Academic Council for Awarding Academic Degrees, Sh. Mustafoev – Member of the Academic Council for Awarding Academic Degrees.
5 professors and teachers of the branch became members of the editorial board of international and republican scientific journals: Sh.Urakov, S.Elmonov, Sh.Mustafoev, A.Sobirov, S.Rajabov.
Conservation and conditions created for researchers
Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 16, 2017 No PF-4958 “On further improvement of the system of postgraduate education” and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 17, 2017 “On research work of doctoral students On the basis of the Resolution No. 839 “On the creation of material conditions for further work and further stimulation of labor activity” 4 teachers from Kattakurgan branch of SamSU were sent to the basic doctoral program, 6 independent was accepted as a researcher.
In addition, independent researchers are working on doctoral dissertations.
The main theme of the Department of Humanities – “New innovative approaches to language teaching”, The main theme of the Department of Preschool Education and Pedagogy – “Modern research in pedagogy and preschool education”, The main theme of the Department of Information Technology – Analysis of digital mathematics and information systems The main theme of the Department of Business Administration – “The role of the private sector and small businesses in solving economic problems.”
In order to establish international cooperation and scientific contacts, contacts are being established with the Institute of Mechanical Engineering named after AABlagonravov of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow State University.
– Orientation of the work carried out in the field of intellectual property in the branch to the development of scientific, educational and innovative activities, attracting investment and strengthening ties with industrial enterprises and research institutes of the republic.
-Increasing the effectiveness of work on cooperation with foreign funds and research centers, preparation of research projects, expansion of investments in the branch.
– Publication of high-level scientific articles in prestigious foreign journals, the creation of effective mechanisms for the involvement of foreign experts in the educational process of the branch.
– Carrying out research in the branch on the basis of funded economic agreements with regional economic entities, the implementation of developments.
– The winner of the World Championship on “FUL KATAG CARTEY” in Prague ERGASHOV SHAMSHODJON; Winner of the World Championship on belt wrestling, initiated by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports of the Republic of Uzbekistan SUNNATILLAYEVA MASHHURA
– 1 Republican and world champion in Ashihara karate, 1 Asian champion in Moytay, 2 champions of Uzbekistan in judo sambo, 4 republican champions in national wrestling, karate 1 Republican champion in Oyama, 1 Republican Cup champion in Oyama keyokushinkay karate.