Head of educational and methodical department
In order to fully ensure the effective solution of the tasks set by the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 20, 2017 No PP-2909 “On measures to further develop the system of higher education” Comprehensive development of the higher education system for 2017-2021 in order to increase and radically improve, strengthen and modernize the material and technical base of higher education institutions, provide them with modern teaching and research laboratories, information and communication technologies approval of the program, as well asDecree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-5847 of October 8, 2019 “On approval of the Concept of development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030” indicates that great attention is paid to the educational process.
The educational-methodical department under the direction of the deputy director on educational work together with the dean’s office and departments carries out the following work:
- – Ensuring the implementation of decisions and instructions of higher organizations, decisions, orders, instructions of higher education institutions;
- – Organization and control of preparation of deans and departments for the new academic year;
- – Organization of the educational process on the basis of standard curricula and programs developed in accordance with the requirements of the state educational standard, based on consumer requirements;
- – Determining the staffing of departments, taking into account the workload of the general institute and the contingent of students, as well as the formation of the teaching staff and workload;
- – Nomination of candidates to the Ministry for heads of state attestation commissions;
- – Formation of the composition of state attestation commissions and control over their activities;
- – To study the provision of textbooks to students in the blocks of curricula in accordance with state standards;
- – Control over the provision of a full set of teaching materials in the curriculum, their updating;
- – Supervise and monitor the compliance of the rating system for monitoring the knowledge of students; – Preparation of proposals to the Academic Council on the opening of new departments, faculties, specialties.