The main activities and objectives of the department of anti-corruption “compliance control”
The department of anti-corruption system “Compliance control” of the Kattakurgan branch of Samarkand State University PF-5927 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 4, 2020 No. 22-2488 PF-5847 “On approval of the Concept for the development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030” Decree No. PQ-4391 of July 11, 2019 “On measures to introduce new principles of management in the system of higher and secondary special education” , April 28, 2020 “On the digital economy and electronic Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 31, 2020 No. PQ-4699 “On measures to expand the implementation of the government ” g’runda ”gi 824About approval of the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education from June 28, 20 of No. 281 The activity of the department is regulated by the Anti-Corruption Program of the Kattakurgan branch of Samarkand State University and this Regulation.
Tasks and functions of the management department of the anti-corruption system “Compliance Control”
– The department is a structural unit of the Kattakurgan branch of Samarkand State University.
– The activities of the department are aimed at managing the system of “Compliance Control” in higher education, as well as anti-corruption activities, and within the scope of its authority directly to the director of the Kattakurgan branch of Samarkand State University. and reports to the Compliance Control and Anti-Corruption Department of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education (hereinafter – the Ministry).
– The department deals with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. ati decisions, internal orders of the branch, as well as other legislation.
– Ensuring the implementation of measures aimed at the implementation of the project “Sector without corruption” in the branch at the branch level;
– Introduction and implementation of the anti-corruption system “Compliance Control” in the branch;
– identification of areas with high risks of corruption in the branch, as well as the causes and conditions of corruption offenses;
– provide information on systemic problems that lead to corruption in the branch and make appropriate proposals for their elimination;
– Ensuring the implementation of programs aimed at eliminating the causes and conditions of corruption offenses in the branch and increase the effectiveness of anti-corruption measures;
– Coordination of public control aimed at combating corruption in the branch, as well as anti-corruption monitoring based on modern methods and information and communication technologies;
– study of generally accepted international standards and positive foreign experience in the field of anti-corruption and public control, as well as the development of proposals for the implementation of best practices;
– Organization of sociological, scientific and other research and development of proposals on the status, trends and causes of corruption in the branch and the effectiveness of anti-corruption measures;
– Coordinating the activities of the academic lyceum under the branch in the fight against corruption.
The department performs the following functions to perform the tasks assigned to it:
– monitors compliance with anti-corruption laws and regulations in the branch, as well as decisions and orders of the Board of the Ministry;
– develops measures and action plans aimed at the prevention of corruption offenses, ensures their full, high-quality and timely implementation, studies the status of implementation of the established measures, the results of which prepares data;
– develops and submits to the director for approval draft internal documents aimed at implementing anti-corruption measures in the branch.
– develops proposals to eliminate corruption norms identified in the internal documents of the branch.
– assesses corruption risks in the branch and develops action plans to reduce them;
– Considers complaints and anonymous messages about corruption risks and violations in the actions of professors, teachers, management, technical, service and teaching staff of the branch and takes appropriate action. ‘radi;
– maintains a register of service inspections on corruption in the branch;
– Participates in the analysis of conflicts of interest in public procurement and checks the reliability of counterparties;
– Monitors the conflict of interest between employees of the branch and makes appropriate proposals;
– Regularly organizes preventive talks between professors and teachers, management, technical, service, teaching assistants of the branch;
– Surveys of professors, management, technical, service, teaching assistants, students (masters, doctoral students, clinical residents, independent researchers) and the public in order to identify corruption in the activities of the branch. ‘tkazadi;
– Regularly evaluates the results and impact of anti-corruption measures on the basis of surveys, social and other research, and uses the results of the assessment in determining the next steps;
– aimed at combating corruption among professors and students
He was born in 1978 in Pastdargom district of Samarkand region
1997-2001 yy. – Student of Samarkand State University
2002-2004 yy. – Master of Samarkand State University
2001.09-2005.01 yy. – Teacher of Samarkand Railway Transport Company
2005.02-2012.09 yy. – Head of the full-time department of Samarkand Railway
2012.11-2014.07 yy. – Laboratory assistant, Faculty of Physics, Samarkand State University
2014.09-2017.04 yy. – Assistant of the Faculty of Physics, Samarkand State University
2017.04-2018.09 yy. – Director of the Samarkand school “Temurbeklar”
2018.09-2019.07 yy. – Director of Sartepo Vocational College of Tourism and Consumer Services
2021.01-2021.12 yy – Samarkand State University Scientific Training Center for Nuclear Physics and Astronomy Junior Research Fellow
2021.10 y – h.v. – Chief Specialist of the Department of Anti-Corruption “Complex Control” of the Kattakurgan branch of Samarkand State University